posted by ginnybobinny at 3:51 PM
I bet your name starts with a V and ends with an a, and has irgini in the middle.
By Anonymous, At Monday, January 31, 2005 10:10:00 PM
no comment on the true identity of my name, however my name does mean pure.
By ginnybobinny, At Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:13:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Where I explore my feelings of despair, happiness, uncertainty, anger and a whole other myriad of emotiones I feel in response to the things I experience chaque jour.
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
I bet your name starts with a V and ends with an a, and has irgini in the middle.
By
Anonymous, At
Monday, January 31, 2005 10:10:00 PM
no comment on the true identity of my name, however my name does mean pure.
By
ginnybobinny, At
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:13:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home