never read this book
never never never never never never! read this book. it is SO BORING and I am sitting here SLAVING AWAY at this stupid essay... "According to Sister Revolutions, why did the American Revolution and the French Revolution turn out so differnetly? What is each revolution's lasting legacy?" bla bla bla. 600- 1,000 words I have to write.... and at this point I only have; 280 words. BLAST!!!!!! this sucks. French Lightening, American Light... posh!!! Susan Dunn, I am DONE!!!!! blast!

2 Comments:
One big difference is that the French Revolution is the only war the French have ever won... of course they also lost that war (by definition).
By
merrifie, At
Saturday, November 19, 2005 2:54:00 PM
awesome site m squared! ;) i should show my history teacher, he loves france and we tease him a bunch about it during class. :)
By
ginnybobinny, At
Sunday, November 27, 2005 5:19:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home