Ginnermusings

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Delve into... me I guess- that's what she said! oh my gosh i did not even plan this!!!! oh man...

What am I supposed to say after being silent for so long? That's a good question, I mean, if you were to have suddenly became mute, but then a while after that you could talk again, what would the first words out of your mouth? "Hot diggety you look HOT! oh God sorry I thought out loud. Out loud? OUT LOUD???? Oh sweet mother of pearl I can talk!" ya that's way too entertaining, but I will stop. I could start up with some whining... but that doesn't seem to hold any worth to me. All I can think about is how excited I am for my Emergency Response class tomorrow, and how I forgot the proper procedure to take bloodied gloves off. Merde. Oh yeah- so today actually sucked. I get up this morning, an hour after I had planned, because I was going to get up and study early for my German test, but then I was too tired to get up- even though I was wide awake at four when I got up to go pee. Nice I know. But yeah just looking at my roommate makes me irritated. She gets right up when her damned alarm clock goes off, she gets up, and goes for a run. I lay in my bed like a fat slug. Then upon returning, she prays and reads her bible. Heathen that I am I sit there and cuss my computer out: "you little f*****!!!" "amen" ha. 'tis the life of having a holier- than- me- roomie. Nothing exciting happens around here. I mean it's quiet, cozy people are nice, the guys we hang out seem to like me better (haha- I guess the that's what she said's, cursing, burping and outright heathen business entertains them, better entertain them with laughter than... other ways)... and where was I? I see/ talk to my sister all the time, which actually is really fun, and I really haven't hung out with people other than the girls in my dorm... which is like- four girls and a couple guys. Ya it's boring. Is it a bad thing that I already have talked to this other girl about swapping roomies? Ha.... yeah so my roomie doesn't want to move our room around.... but f that! our room is so boring and she isn't on the bloody bottom bunk where she hits her damned head every f-ing morning!!! ahhhhh. my bed is comfortable... but small. The foam mattress I have on top though is AMAZING. I love it. except there is this cow who sleeps on the bunk above me.... and yeah. I am in such a negative mood right now, and so much for not whining. I guess I just go in default. Oh well. deal people! Ok actually, I am going to go and do my Emergency Response homework, but you know, this blog business isn't bad. Missing everyone from back home is bad. Hell I even miss my mom! We talked on the phone for like an hour the other day, and she and Dad don't even nag me when I talk about how I didn't do so hot on a quiz.... maybe they just don't know how poorly I really did. But anyways- the point is, things are pleasant on that front. perhaps on my next post I shall dive deeper into my being and pull out the wonderful happenings at Whitworth. i did find an awesome/ partially dirty game to play. Oh it is/ was great. So, homework time! peace, love, nuggets, and chapstick people! Oh and Vitamin C. Horray for lifting weights. Oh yeah and one last note- today at track we practiced starts... and I'm not even kidding: the fingerprints on my fingers are almost gone. Rubbed off. Taken away. Haha though now I can commit a crime and not be traced! Right.... Ok well, like I said- peace and.... stuff.

3 Comments:

  • Ginny!!!!

    This post is just so absolutely fantastically, amazingly you. I almost cried from reminiscent joy and laughter. I actually laughed out loud. Which would be the first thing I would do if I were no longer mute by the way. No worries about the whining. I would rather listen to you whine than listen to some people I know speak of happy things. I look forward to reading more posts from you. Everything you do makes me happy. Marry me?
    Just kidding about the marry me part. (unless you want to that is)

    Nice work with the "delve into... me I guess" Best one I've heard in a while. Well, read I suppose but you get what I mean.

    By Blogger Bishop, At Thursday, September 27, 2007 9:42:00 AM  

  • Ginny--I love you.What else can I say..You are so...you!!

    By Blogger Kathy, At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 5:21:00 PM  

  • Ginny! I completely agree with Aubri. I'd rather listen to you vent, than listen to almost anyone else talk about almost anything else. I hope however, that in between all the annoyances and irritations you've encounter, that you have found wonderful things to make you smile and keep you happy.

    I love you!
    nugget--kaylee

    By Blogger kayleejoy, At Thursday, October 04, 2007 2:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home