Ginnermusings

Sunday, October 07, 2007

i am so fucking sick of my roommate. like so much so that i could totally cuss her out. ack. last night i was joking around (even though i was serious) by saying "oh you're such a granny" when she was sighing and saying "i wish i could do something fun tonihgt.... but i really shouldn't.... i mean... i have to study.... i just want to eat at saga tonight..." fuck she didn't even fucking want to falskzd;lmzdf;lkn sorry i am so wound up. not in the nasty way. the irritated angry way. but she doesn't want to do anything- extra emphasis: ANYDAMNTHING. she's a granny. a prude. not any fun at all. i mean she can't even TALK about *gasp* sex or couples madly fucking the night away (not that we talk about that all the time, but the subject has come up and she gets..... prude like) ack. i am just so different than her. i can actually talk about stuff like that, but i can also stay true to my morals. she thinks that by staying true to herself, her morals, her beliefs, she has to sit holed up in our damned dorm room or the stupid music building and sing a damned jesus song off key. BLOODY HELL!!!!! arg. and i also didn't make it into this britain/ ireland study abroad program i wanted to go on. :( oh and so stephanie talked to our wannabe shrink friend from across the hall, who i happen to like best in ouor hall basically.... and now haley, the girl.... looks at me differently. she thinks i am some stupid girl who throws hissy fits (partially true on some occasions) and can't solv problems. that's not how i operate. i let a problem sit and simmer and boil until oi feel my head will burst and i flail out at the person like a madwoman and spill the whole thing out, cursing, screaming, but solving. crying also may be included. but generally let's just say burst with all the emotions going on. ACK. i am sooo ound up right now and tired tired TIRED of listening to her voice, watching her mannerisms, seeing her stupids granny decorations in our stupipd room. whew.

3 Comments:

  • Aaah Ginny, I'm so sorry that you feel so horrible. I don't feel completely great with my current friends either, but I'm thinking that will get better with time. Think about it. Many of my best friends as of now have only become such good friends over the past year (such as Aubri and Greg). I bet it's really frustrating, but just give it some time. You're bound to meet some people you get along with.

    But... do you know if there's a way that you can change your dorm room? Because I know that at Penn you can apply for a change...

    If nothing else, you can always transfer to... Penn! Yay.

    By Blogger Jaybird, At Sunday, October 07, 2007 4:04:00 PM  

  • Ginn....

    I agree with birdo (love you man). Maybe a little bit of time will help in the grand scope of things but as far as your roomate is concerned, I think you should request a change. I feel for her physical safety at this point. As funny as it may be, it would be an awful thing for you to get into a confrontation that involved you beating the blazes out of her. (heheh)Also, you can't beat anyone up if I'm not there to watch.

    On another note,Ginny, you are a beautiful person. You have such a kind and happy heart. I know, I've seen it. Not your physical heart but you get what I mean. I have no doubt that you will stay true to who you are on the inside, no matter what. I'm not going to tell you that I think you are possibly being tested, or that God is trying to tell you something. I'm not going to because if He were, then YOU would know, or you will in the future. Everyone's relationship to God is unique. Please, please, don't let your "bible-thumping" room mate, or anyone else at that school, taint any ideas you have of that. That would be the worst thing you could to in this situation I think. Don't let them ruin your college experience either. It would be tragic. And an awful waste of money. Enough of what I won't say and on to what I will... maybe change can be a good thing. If nothing else it is the only constant thing in our lives. Just go out there with an open mind and be you. You will find people that enjoy you for the things you do and the things you don't. I think it is more important to experience the world than it is to simply live in it.

    By Blogger Bishop, At Monday, October 08, 2007 11:29:00 AM  

  • Ginny, Ginny, Ginny, Ginny...

    ...I miss you!

    the crassness..."madly fucking the night away"?

    WOW!

    You definitely have a vivid tone in your writing. I really hope your roommate situation gets better. It sounds like you should take extreme measures to fix the problem at this point. I think you should brain wash her as she sleeps. You could put head phones on her head that say curse words all night, or maybe dirty flirting, or maybe a sex education lecture, or maybe you should just have her watch Boondock Saints (F-bomb over 200 times in one movie), or bring her down here and introduce her to James. hahaha

    By Blogger Gregorous_Maximus, At Wednesday, October 10, 2007 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home