MOTHER OF PEARL!!!!!
ok really my body is so damn tired... but my mind is abuzz.
matt asked me on a date!!!!!!!! woohooooooooo!!!!
hence the fact of my giddiness. i was literally hopping about with glee. whoopee!!! :-D I am rather happy now. except my friend and I discussed how tweaky i get when *gasp* it seems he is almost going to kiss me. i swear tonight was THE CLOSEST we have ever gotten (to kissing). good gracious. so anyways. perhaps more on thsi later. and i WILL tell the full story of how we got to this point!!!! ahahahahhahahahhahhaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!! I AM ECSTATIC-- VERY HAPPY-- FREAKING NERVOUS-- JUST HORRAY FEELING-- NOW!!!!! :-D
good night. sweet dreams (of matt) oh matt..... haha funny thought. we were watching LOST together in my room, and at one point I was readjusting my position on the couch, and he said "we can move to the bed if you want" ahahahaha......
matt asked me on a date!!!!!!!! woohooooooooo!!!!
hence the fact of my giddiness. i was literally hopping about with glee. whoopee!!! :-D I am rather happy now. except my friend and I discussed how tweaky i get when *gasp* it seems he is almost going to kiss me. i swear tonight was THE CLOSEST we have ever gotten (to kissing). good gracious. so anyways. perhaps more on thsi later. and i WILL tell the full story of how we got to this point!!!! ahahahahhahahahhahhaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!! I AM ECSTATIC-- VERY HAPPY-- FREAKING NERVOUS-- JUST HORRAY FEELING-- NOW!!!!! :-D
good night. sweet dreams (of matt) oh matt..... haha funny thought. we were watching LOST together in my room, and at one point I was readjusting my position on the couch, and he said "we can move to the bed if you want" ahahahaha......

3 Comments:
hahahaha!!
YAY GINNY!!!
I knew it was just a matter of time. Well done my friend well done. I'm happy for you and your excitement.
I'm going to give you some advice, don't burp on the date. I don't really think it is the most romantic thing ever. But other than that, be yourself and he can't not love you!!!!! I know I do!
By
Bishop, At
Monday, February 11, 2008 5:19:00 PM
Well this gets in the way of you marrying me...(I know you secretly love me Ginny) but congrats! Sounds like you're very...on drugs? I don't know. I'll have to come visit to see if I approve of this Matt character...
By
James!!, At
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 4:44:00 AM
oh james.... of course you would call my giddiness "being on drugs" thanks ;) and hell yes you need to approve of him when you come visit spokanistan!
aubri... you are the second person to tell me not to burp at dinner. haha! i won't... ahaha.. but yaya i love you too.
btw.... "a matter of time" eh? wish i had YOUR confidence. i must say despite the promise of this friday day i am STILL freaked out about valentines day, which is dumb because.... besides all the media attention it gets.... why is it different from other days?
horray. :-)
By
ginnybobinny, At
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 6:37:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home