climb every mountain

i think i should note that yesterday (friday) evening turned out on an ok note. after lying in bed watching the unchanging underside of stephanie's mattress and wondering if that was what depression felt like, I fell asleep, then after a while, I woke up and decided to go to work. Turns out that right as I was getting ready, Elizabeth pops her head wanting to watch dancing with the stars. I invited her to come work with me, and she said yes! So, together we worked with Linda until 7pm. We thoroughly missed dinner, so we stopped at Safeway and got mass amounts of Lean Cuisine meals, and pints of ice cream to induge ourselves with. :-) We got back to Whitty, and began our feast. It was real fun to watch dancing with the stars and eat lean cuisine, which is really good. We took showers in between the results show, and Kendall actually joined us during the results show (random!). When that was over, we wandered down to second to see if Josh wanted to watch the Prestige, however he and some other people were watching Gladiator. So... I went back upstairs to try unsuccessfully to make a photo album on facebook with pictures from the previous night's dinner at Red Robin. Then.... at like midnightish it was decided that the prestige was not going to happen.
I am seriously boring myself here with this dull description of my life happenings. So i shall stop. but i think i'll note that i picked the mountain picture today because i feel that I am always walking uphill getting very winded and discouraged that the top is so far away... again, i am am beginning and end person, not so much the process. it sucks. so anyways. little me is frustrated with the process of my life right now. and as a result i am thoroughly... depressed? just not feeling it.
whatever. tootles.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home