Ginnermusings

Friday, April 11, 2008

you suck


Well so much for the mirth of my last post. We are now back to the square of "ginny doesn't know what the hell she's doing, and has no talent to move away from this square" see again when ask myself this question, all that comes to mind is hmmm. frustration. I am great at frustration. but how the hell am i supposed to get myself anywhere with that??? "hey uh come over here you stupid ass, I'm going to frustrate you to death!" um NO. merde. gracious.... also you'd think I would be so very happy and such, I gardened with a hottie all day yesterday, my eyes are uber freaking blue when I wear this (blue) jacket, especially with the hood up, as emo- me is doing now, nevermind the fact that the room is cold. I had lunch with my exfutureroomie kayla and that was fun, though in hearing her fun friend stories I became aware of my lack of fun friend stories. I went to bed early last night, and decided against getting up at 7 like normal to study for my french quiz today. I found some awesome new music online that I am thoroughly enjoying. i've got another headache and a stuffy nose, that's got to make me so proud of my bad health. oh, and i have only gotten 10 credits this whole year (not counting what i am taking now) and SO... i again get to register last with the losers and people like me who suck. also I am so bloody tired. my back hurts. you know what-- we have another thing i'm good at: whining! i have the gold medal in that. i have won all 17 olympic golds in that sport. perhaps fatassing too, there i've got the silver.


gracious. also i have to wait another WEEK until lost comes back. now that's annoying. i think.... i don't know what to do. I don't especially want to go work all afternoon... but do I really have anything else to do? no. see, things suck. my future just might suck. damn i am tired. it's a really weird weariness of the body, mind and even freaking my soul. but somehow i can still continue to rattle out these long posts on my miserableness and complaints. but isn't this what i said my blog was for "the place i go to vent"? also it's not like I type for people's enjoyment, rather i converse with them, involving me in their life. what a bunch of bull shit. i am going to drift elsewhere, not on my computer. tootles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home