Ginnermusings

Monday, March 31, 2008

the abc's



i feel.... so bad.

a. bad headache

b. headache

c. skipped 2 classes

e. did no homework over break

f. matt is toast.

g. no more whitworth man crush

h. i am not getting good grades

i. i miss you guys!!!

j. fat

k. fat again.

l. can't decided whether i should go to my next class or not

m. didn't do test corrections

n. feel sick

o. no carpet on the floor

p. is college for me?

q. job this summer

r. college next year?

s. hot water is donw

t. all there is to eat is instant oatmeal

u. my head hurts.

v. no exercise

w. huge ass

x. headache

y. cold feet

z. not unpacked


wow. i could go on. but basically right now i feel like a fat, ill and stupid failure. awesome! it's NOT awesome you freak! oh also i just finished writing a paper about uncle richard's death-- not a fun subject, so add to the list that i am grieving some more. allright!

6 Comments:

  • Sorry you're feeling so bad. The good news is that you're close to being done, only one-and-a-half months left!

    PS Where's D? Actually, it's probably better that there is one less letter.

    By Blogger Jaybird, At Monday, March 31, 2008 1:11:00 PM  

  • wow i'm special.... i don't even know my abc's! oh but come now sure i can have one more grievance
    d. four hours after i posted, i STILL have a headache! yay! freaking NO.

    one and a half months to get back on track and pass my classes.

    By Blogger ginnybobinny, At Monday, March 31, 2008 2:25:00 PM  

  • I'm sending you some good juju babe. Sounds like you need it.

    Sometimes I think that college isn't for me as well, then I think about what I would be doing instead and college always wins out.
    What would you be doing instead?

    You're a smart person Gin, you'll be able to catch up in your classes if you want to.
    I'm in the same boat about needing to manage getting my fat ass to class as well. Hopefully this term will be better than the last.

    Boys are stupid and we don't need them. Let the right guy find you instead of you trying to find him. I'm hoping that that will work for me.

    Much love dearest. Hope things get better. If you ever need to talk, just give me a call.

    By Blogger Bishop, At Monday, March 31, 2008 4:05:00 PM  

  • hi ginny..this is anna on my brother's computer. I LOVE YOU!!! i wish i could have been with you more this break and i wish i was with you now! i feel like poopies too! oh ginny. you even make me laugh when you are very shitty. i love you so much though! i shall call you right now and see if you answer.

    By Blogger He Who Kicks Hindquarters, At Monday, March 31, 2008 7:15:00 PM  

  • Ginny, I feel so bad for you. When you get back we will put your stealth socks to use and do some great things! Keep chugging along in skool though. I know how you feel, this term I have general physics, vector calculus, computer programming for engineers, and astronomy. TOO MANY FLIPPING NUMBERS!!! I feel for you.

    By Blogger Gregorous_Maximus, At Monday, March 31, 2008 9:50:00 PM  

  • I feel you. literally. not.

    oh ginners i love you so much and i miss you. no matter what happens in your life with school, and no matter how fat you feel, you will always always be loved very much. pull on through, ill be thinkin of you

    By Blogger Page , At Wednesday, April 02, 2008 9:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home