Ginnermusings

Monday, November 10, 2008

i do not want to have kids. moms are a waste of time. you cant raise the kids without being a bitch and you also can't raise the kids as their best friend because they will hate you anyways. fuck it. i don't want that.

2 Comments:

  • but babies!!!!!! by the way, thanks for the cute shout out in your House post. he is pretty attractive in a strange and personality disorder like way. i'm glad he make you happy. back to babies, even if you're a bitch sometimes they still love you! don't give up on babies yet! -Anna by the way. i forgot my username

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tuesday, November 11, 2008 3:13:00 PM  

  • That isn't how it has to be Gin. It's all in the perspective you have going into it. I know that I don't have kids and so can't really say, but I'm one of 6 kids with 2 step brothers and a quasi adopted sister. I know parent child relationships. I agree with Anna... Don't give up on babies. They are so cute and brilliant and full of everything that is good. I can't wait to have babies.

    By Blogger Bishop, At Wednesday, November 12, 2008 7:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home