DTR
this is pretty self- explanatory. after a week of turmoil inside my head, i finally hinted to matt, and then scheduled a talk with him. i needed to explain my thoughts about everything between the two of us that was happening. basically i don't understand my reactions to everything that is going on. I told him I didn't feel I could handle any "relationship" in that sense whilst having trouble with my realtionship with my brain- which is a real tough cookie to befriend. That's basically all I feel like sharing here..... but things are cleared up. We clarified with each other about the conditions of our date. it was a get- to- know-you date, no strings attached. two friends, going out to dinner. now i kind of think he was playing it cool/ down a little bit... but i didn't tell him that. we are definately still friends, we hugged, things are not awkward. whew! so anyways.... thought i'd update ya'll on the good that's about again. last night matt and i texted until late.... and then at about 1:30am I texted him because i figured he'd be up.... and yeah after inviting me over to the off- campus guys' house he was chilling at... he actually decided to come back and he said he'd come watch ferris bueller's day off with me. :-) it was really fun. he smelled a bit like smoke, so he decided to go shower off.... and he came back smelling like a spicy god. mmmmm! i wondered if he'd shaved or something. teehee. but anyways. we watch ferris until late into the night/ morning.... and at about 4:30am we went to bed. a nice night. also on friday after our talk he, my ra/ friend devin and i went out to dinner at Qdoba for a change, went to the pet store to pet puppies, and we ended up petting rabbits, making fun or lurking rats and fat gerbils, scratching pigs on their backs (they had pigs out to pet... i liked them, the pigs liked me, except they pigged me with their noses.... a little slimy but still cute. they were snorting a lot too. very funny. ) haha... so anyways. also there were these 2 cute huskie puppies that devin watched poo for an unnaturally long time... haha.... yeha but anyways. fun times. but horray fpr communication! it's a relief to have thigns cleared up with matt. :-)

7 Comments:
Hey Ginny -
I dissected a fetal pig a few weeks ago. fyi
By
Jaybird, At
Sunday, February 24, 2008 4:32:00 PM
I'm really glad you didn't just leave it as "this is pretty self-explanatory," because you explained things that I would not have guessed.
By
Gregorous_Maximus, At
Monday, February 25, 2008 1:54:00 AM
I also had to look up DTR on "Urban Dictionary" to find out what it meant.
By
Gregorous_Maximus, At
Monday, February 25, 2008 1:56:00 AM
jay: uh... thanks?
greg: sorry if my whitty culture is more advanced than your beaver dam. it felt self explanatory because i had told a bunch of people all day long... so the story in this state was getting old. so sorry for you folk down south for getting the recycled version. teehee. yeah. dtr= determining the relationship. talking things over, the "what are we/ where are we at/ where is this relationship going?" talk. awkward partially to carry out. hence my nerves leading up to it.
:-)
greg and jay: update your blogs!!!!
By
ginnybobinny, At
Monday, February 25, 2008 11:29:00 AM
I updated it last night fool!
You need to get on Jay about that one.
By
Gregorous_Maximus, At
Monday, February 25, 2008 11:43:00 AM
Calm down woman!
I'll update it if I want. Someone here didn't update theirs for 4 months. I wonder who.
By
Jaybird, At
Monday, February 25, 2008 2:04:00 PM
who's counting jay? i was just sarrying on aubri's message. ha.
By
ginnybobinny, At
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 4:22:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home