ps. things are fine with me. apparently the meds work. and life seems to be brighter and have meaning again. horray. and the biggest thing is i actually really REALLY feel like exercising, my legs are itching to go, it's so exciting.
i fly in late the night of the 19th, but head directly up to my grandparents house. but i'll be back by sunday evening i think.srfrfrfrf yeser,tfed and we should bakezzzz.
Where I explore my feelings of despair, happiness, uncertainty, anger and a whole other myriad of emotiones I feel in response to the things I experience chaque jour.
3 Comments:
I'm so glad you are feeling better gin. I can't wait to see you over christmas break!
By
kayleejoy, At
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 6:41:00 PM
horray!!! when are you coming home??? i think we should bake and chat and watch a disney movie. haha or just hug. :-)
By
ginnybobinny, At
Saturday, December 13, 2008 11:47:00 AM
i fly in late the night of the 19th, but head directly up to my grandparents house. but i'll be back by sunday evening i think.srfrfrfrf yeser,tfed and we should bakezzzz.
By
kayleejoy, At
Sunday, December 14, 2008 7:04:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home