sodding bodily functions
my ovaries are exploding. my uterus is going to implode. and my brain is getting boiled inside my head. damn damn DAMN this womanly business. hence the reason i am skipping french as we speak. woot. and yes... yes... TMI... je sais (I know) but i needed to get something (else) out. ooooooohhhhhhh!!! waaaay too much TMI!!! ahahahaha!!!! and tons of mood swings. awesome....

6 Comments:
All I have to say about this blog is:
Poor Matt!!!
By
Gregorous_Maximus, At
Monday, February 25, 2008 11:44:00 AM
Ginny (in response to your response to Greg's response)... HAHAHA!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Greg...
No uterus NO OPINION!!!!!!
By
Bishop, At
Monday, February 25, 2008 2:01:00 PM
I don't have a verbal response to that, Ginny, but I have a very mischievous grin on my face.
By
Gregorous_Maximus, At
Thursday, February 28, 2008 10:27:00 AM
oh greg i do love you i swear...
By
ginnybobinny, At
Thursday, February 28, 2008 12:45:00 PM
My mom had a uterus. I lived in it...
By
James!!, At
Saturday, March 01, 2008 2:58:00 AM
sick james!
but hey.... your mom had sex with your dad to make you!!! ahahaha... EW.
By
ginnybobinny, At
Wednesday, March 05, 2008 4:20:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home